Today’s donors are looking to their advisors for financial planning advice and tax strategies. As you consider solutions that will provide the most benefit for your clients, remember charitable giving through TCF can play an important part in your clients’ financial plans.
For seven decades, our expert resources have helped professional help their clients achieve their goals and support the causes they care about. By partnering with us you can build relationships, increase your understanding of community needs, and strengthen and improve our community through philanthropy.
Our expert resources for professional advisors include:
- Tips to Engage Your Clients
- GiftLaw®, a web-based gift planning tool for professional advisors interested in charitable gift planning strategies. It includes overviews of new legislation and legislative proposals, summaries of recent IRS private letter rulings, recent court decisions, and case of the week presentations.
- Networking and educational events for professional advisors held through the year.
- Access to PowerPhilanthropy®, our online resource with in-depth information on the management, finances, and programs of community nonprofits.
- Exclusive events for members of our Professional Council, our advisory body of local experts in the financial world, including attorneys, accountants, and financial advisors.
- Techniques newsletter designed to help your clients leave a legacy. To request a copy, please contact Donor Services and Development, email@example.com.