To support nonprofit organizations in the community, The Columbus Foundation awards competitive grants from the unrestricted and field of interest funds created by donors. A limited number of Supporting Foundations also offer competitive grant opportunities.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Confirm your organization is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit entity.
- Attend a Grants Information Session.
- Research TCF and Supporting Foundation grant opportunities. Find out about the application process for each.
- Check the Grants Calendar for upcoming deadlines.
- Contact a Community Research and Grants Management Officer to discuss your project request.