A 25-hour day of giving to support 1,100+ nonprofits in The Giving Store
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION READY FOR THE BIG GIVE?
The Big Give Toolkit for Nonprofits
Get the Facts
Promote your nonprofit with The Big Give toolkit! Included in the toolkit are info sheets, digital ads, message templates, social media graphics, instructions to access donor details, and more.
- The Bonus Pool is $1.5 million, the largest in Big Give history!
- New organizations must create a Directory Listing in The Giving Store before May 31, 2020, to participate.
- Donors can use Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or major U.S. credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) to make donations.
- All credit card fees will be covered by The Columbus Foundation so 100 percent of donations go to participating nonprofits.
- Columbus Foundation donors can suggest a grant (minimum of $100) through their Donor Advised Fund or Supporting Foundation.
- Everyone making a donation will receive an email confirming receipt of their donation.
- Donations, once made, cannot be rescinded.
- Nonprofit organizations can now view donations made to their organization in real-time within the Dashboard.
Phone support will be limited during The Big Give, so we encourage inquiries by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will be available to assist callers at 614/251-4000 on June 10 from 8 am to 9 pm and on June 11 from 6 am to 4 pm. All messages left overnight will be returned before the event ends.
Celebrate those who are stepping up in BIG ways to help one another by nominating a BIG Hero. From May 20 through June 3 share a photo or video on Facebook or Instagram, tag The Columbus Foundation, and use the hashtags #biggive and #BIGHeroes. BIG Heroes can be anyone—a donor, community member, employee, or volunteer—anyone who deserves a shout out for going above and beyond for others! Ten Big Heroes will be selected to give a $1,000 grant to a local nonprofit of their choice during The Big Give!
More details are in the Nonprofit Toolkit.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 614/251-4000.