Arts and Culture
This funding opportunity supports high-performing arts organizations whose primary mission and program offerings focus on the creation and presentation of performing, visual, and fine arts in Franklin County. Schools, colleges, universities, and organizations focused on arts education are not eligible.
The recently redesigned Arts & Culture Fund grantmaking program combines the formerly utilized Major and Community Arts categories in recognition of a vibrant and growing arts sector.
For 2021, acknowledging the drastic impact COVID-19 has had on the arts and culture sectors, and the Foundation’s desire to further response, the application process will be slightly altered.
Applications are due March 12 by 11:59 p.m.
Grant Application Process
To apply for an Arts and Culture Grant in 2021:
- If your organization received an Arts and Culture Grant from The Columbus Foundation in 2020, click this link to update your application. OR
- If your organization did not receive an Arts and Culture Grant in 2020, contact Dr. Mark Lomax, II with questions.
- Organizations with a primary impact in Franklin County will be considered.
- Organizations with 501(c)(3) public charity status from the Internal Revenue Service can be funded. Fiscal sponsors are not permitted.
- All applicants provide an annual audit or 990 as attachments to the online application.
For all arts questions, contact Dr. Mark Lomax, II.
For technical assistance, contact Melissa McCool.