Fund for Capital Improvements
Facilities and equipment are often crucial to the delivery of services. Whether your nonprofit is buying a new building, updating a facility, or purchasing new equipment, the foundation is interested in learning more. The most informative applications will demonstrate how the request will improve or preserve the delivery of services. Capital grants tend to range from $10,000 to $100,000.
- Your organization must have a primary impact in Franklin County.
- All applicants will be asked to provide their most recent financial statements. Organizations with an annual audit will be asked to submit their most recent audit.
- Grantees are required to provide a Final Report, which is due within 30 days following the end of the grant period.
Additional Documentation that may strengthen the application
Submitting the following information will make your application stronger:
- A feasibility study.
- Demonstrated progress toward the fundraising goal.
- A plan for funding ongoing operating expenses.
Grant Application Process
- Fund for Capital Improvement application is available here.
- 2021 Fund for Capital Improvement applications will be available one month prior to the deadline. View Workshops & Deadlines for more information.
- Email inquiries about your application to Emily Savors.