Targeted Funds provide support for several areas that align with donor focus. Applicants may apply for up to $25,000. However, the majority of the grants awarded will be $1,000 to $10,000.
Spring Deadline: First Friday in May
|Area of Focus||Description||Amount Available|
|Green Funds||Conservation and Environment||Closed|
|Health||Family Practice Medical Education: emphasis on geriatric medical education||Closed|
|Children's Mental Health||Closed|
|Special Populations||Developmental Disabilities||Closed|
|Outside of Franklin County||Mary Eleanor Morris Fund: Religious, Educational, and Charitable Programs in Logan County||Closed|
|R. Alvin Stevenson Fund: Health and Human Services in Hocking and Fairfield Counties||
|Social Services||Character and Leadership Development for Youth||
|Hospice and End-of-Life Care||
See Workshops & Deadlines for details.
Fall Deadline: First Friday in October
AREA OF FOCUS
|Community Improvement||Historic Preservation||$23,000|
|Joseph A. Jeffrey Fund: supporting beautification and community improvement||Closed|
|Education||English Teachers in Private Preparatory Schools and Colleges/Universities||$3,300|
|In-service Education: for voluntary health organizations||$28,000|
|Social Services||Parent Education||$25,500|
|Summer Camp Maintenance||$43,700|
Grant Application Process
- We are currently accepting applications for categories under the Fall Deadline. Access the application here. Access any saved, in-progress applications from your account dashboard.
- Applications must be submitted by the first Friday of May and October.
- View Workshops & Deadlines for the specific deadline dates.
- A copy of your organization’s annual audit may be requested. Please review the Foundation’s Audit Requirement and Exemption Request Form.
- Grantees must submit a Final Report, due 30 days following the end of the grant period.
For general questions, contact Emily Savors.
For Joseph A. Jeffrey, contact Matthew Martin.
For Mary Eleanor Morris, contact Melissa Neely.
For Green Funds, Historic Preservation, Hospice and End-of-Life Care, or Camp Maintenance, contact Hailey Stroup.
For R. Alvin Stevenson, contact Barbara Fant.
For technical assistance, contact Melissa Neely.