The Giving Store
The Giving Store
The Giving Store at is a one-stop shop for easy and effective philanthropy. A dynamic marketplace, The Giving Store features nonprofits, funds, and Better Together projects you can support to make our community better today. Visitors to The Giving Store can search by keyword or areas of interest, such as social services, housing, and arts & culture.
BE PART OF THE GIVING STORE
Nonprofits can join The Giving Store by requesting a Directory Listing—a snapshot of your organization that includes your logo, featured image, mission statement, contact information, website, and links to social media. Registering for a listing takes only a few minutes, and provides your organization with a unique Giving Store link to share across multiple channels.
- Your organization is eligible to create a Directory Listing if it is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is located in and serving Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Hocking, Licking, Madison, Morrow, Perry, Pickaway, or Union counties.
- With a Directory Listing, your organization is eligible to accept credit card gifts through electronic transfer and participate in giving days like The Big Give.
- Learn more about Directory Listing Benefits.
- Get started with The Giving Store Toolkit.
REQUEST A NONPROFIT DIRECTORY LISTING
You must be registered and logged in to request a Directory Listing.
- If you need to register as a user, click Login and follow the prompts to register.
- Once your registration is complete, return to this page in the Nonprofit Center and Sign Up for a listing using our online form.
COMING SOON: BETTER TOGETHER
Launching later this year, Better Together is designed to lift up time-sensitive, urgent needs that directly impact individuals served by your nonprofit.
- Crowdfunding opportunity for individual donors to support time-sensitive needs at local nonprofits.
- Supported by donors and the public through The Giving Store
- Promoted in partnership with the participating organization through social media and other outreach efforts
Questions about The Giving Store?
Access the Toolkit
The Giving Store toolkit provides you with resources to market your Directory Listing, including social media tips and a Working With Photos Guide.
Get in Touch
Contact us with your Giving Store questions.