TCF GENERAL APP
Richard L. Scott Scholarship
Richard Scott established this scholarship fund to stimulate critical discussion of his original empirical proofs of God and personal creation, as detailed in his book, "An Examination of Conscience of the Understanding - Empirical Proof of the Existence of God."
- Candidates may be pursuing undergraduate, graduate, or professional degrees.
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
- Candidates must be able to complete an essay on the book An Examination of Conscience of the Understanding: Empirical Proof of the Existence of God, Richard L. Scott, 2016.
- Preference will be given to students studying philosophy or theology.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a nonprofit college, university, or post-secondary institution.
General Online Application Due: March 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. EST | Scholarship Book Essay Due: June 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. EST
$26,000 payable over four years at $5,000 in year one, $6,000 year two, $7,000 year three, and $8,000 in year four
Contact person for more information:Scholarships Team
The Columbus Foundation