TCF GENERAL APP
Marr/Griesbeck Scholarship Fund
The scholarship provides financial assistance to a student pursuing a B.S. or A.D. in Nursing at a Franklin County, Ohio college or school of nursing.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 23 years of age.
- Candidates must be planning to work as a direct-care RN in a hospital or skilled nursing facility in the Columbus, Ohio area upon graduation.
- Candidates must be working toward a B.S. or A.D. in Nursing at a Franklin County college or school of nursing.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years full- or part-time work experience in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
- Candidates must have successfully completed a minimum one year of an RN education program with a minimum of a B grade point average.
Deadline Extended to March 22, 2021 at 9 am EST
$2,000 - $4,000
Contact person for more information:Scholarships Team
The Columbus Foundation