Columbus and Franklin County Federation of Women's Clubs-Education
The purpose of the Columbus and Franklin County Federation of Women’s Club Scholarship Fund shall be to make scholarship awards available for the benefit of women attending Otterbein University as full-time students in the field of education.
- Candidates must be a legal resident of Franklin County, Ohio.
- Candidates must be an Education major.
- Candidates must be enrolled at Otterbein University full-time.
- Candidates must be women who have attained at least sophomore class standing at Otterbein University.
- Candidates must have a minimum grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated financial need and have submitted the appropriate financial aid documents to the Financial Aid Office at Otterbein College
Contact the Financial Aid Office of Otterbein University for the deadline.
Contact person for more information:Financial Aid Office
1 South Grove Street
Westerville, OH 43081