Organization Endowment Funds
Help ensure lasting sustainability for a nonprofit of your choice. An Organization Endowment Fund can help organizations set aside funds for specific programming, provide security for unforeseen obstacles, prepare for planned growth, or build an investment strategy.
Getting started is easy.
We work closely with you to help establish the fund that achieves your organization’s needs for today and in the future. An Organization Endowment Fund protects the capital of an organization, demonstrates long-term financial planning, and can also provide a relatively steady source of income. You can use cash, stock, or other assets to create a named fund.
Consider an Organization Endowment Fund if you:
- Are a nonprofit organization with an IRS 501(c)(3) status.
- Want to support the growth and stability of your organization.
- Seek to demonstrate security and vision to leverage current funding opportunities for your organization.
- Are eager to increase investment efficiencies—Funds are pooled to receive maximum return and lower fees.
- Seek a relatively constant source of annual income.
- Want to provide an organized and accessible opportunity for donors to contribute to your organization.
- Aspire to build your Endowment Fund through planned gifts and estate planning strategies.
Increase the power of your giving through The Giving Store
Your one-stop shop for easy and effective giving to strengthen our community. Access a dynamic personal dashboard to manage your fund, view past grant history, and quickly identify causes and organizations that match your interests and passions to make grants to the nonprofits you care about.
Ready to set up your fund?
Our Donor Services and Development team is experienced, knowledgeable, and focused on the goals of your giving while honoring donor intent. We share a passion to help your generosity do the most good. Because that’s what truly matters.