Better Together is designed to lift up time-sensitive, urgent needs that directly impact individuals served by your nonprofit. We are currently identifying Better Together projects to feature in The Columbus Foundation’s Giving Store, a one-stop shop for effective and easy philanthropy.
ABOUT BETTER TOGETHER
- Better Together is a crowdfunding platform in The Giving Store.
- Better Together projects are presented with a specific fundraising goal, typically between $5,000 and $10,000.
- Anyone can support the project using a credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Donor Advised Fund, or Supporting Foundation.
- A progress bar tracks donations in real time, with a goal that projects are fully funded in approximately 30 days.
- Better Together projects are not funded through grant dollars. These projects are supported by individuals making direct gifts through a dedicated page in The Giving Store.
- Nonprofit organizations that present a Better Together project have access to marketing templates and promotion tools to encourage giving. A commitment to getting the word out is critical to the success of each project!
- Review the steps below to learn how to submit a Better Together Quick Pitch for consideration. If the project is a good fit for Better Together, you will be asked to share more information to prepare for final approval and posting in The Giving Store. Better Together projects take time to develop, so please plan ahead when considering the best start date for your project.
QUICK PITCH APPLICATION
If your nonprofit has an urgent need that might be a good fit for this fundraising platform, please complete a Better Together Quick Pitch application here.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.