Better Together is designed to lift up time-sensitive, urgent needs that directly impact individuals served by your nonprofit. We are currently identifying Better Together projects to feature in The Columbus Foundation’s Giving Store, a one-stop shop for effective and easy philanthropy.
ABOUT BETTER TOGETHER PROJECTS
- Better Together projects will be presented in The Giving Store with a specific fundraising goal.
- Anyone can donate with a gift of $20 or more using a credit card, Donor Advised Fund, or Supporting Foundation.
- A progress bar will track donations in real time, with a goal that projects are fully funded in approximately 30 days.
- Better Together projects are not funded through competitive/discretionary grant dollars; rather they will be supported by donors and the public making direct gifts through this new crowdfunding platform in The Giving Store.
- Featured nonprofits will have access to marketing templates and strategies to promote the project to their network of supporters. A nonprofit’s commitment to getting the word out will be critical to the success of each project!
- Our staff will review these submissions on a rolling basis. If the project is a good fit for Better Together, you will be asked to share more information about the project to prepare for final approval and posting in The Giving Store.
SUBMIT A PROJECT
If your nonprofit has an urgent need that might be a good fit for this fundraising platform, please complete a Better Together Quick Pitch below. To access and submit the form:
- Download and save the form to your computer before entering content into any of the fields. Completing it in a browser may cause you to lose your information.
- Submit your completed Quick Pitch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.