Better Together is designed to lift up time-sensitive, urgent needs that directly impact individuals served by your nonprofit. We are currently identifying Better Together projects to feature in The Columbus Foundation’s Giving Store, a one-stop shop for effective and easy philanthropy.
ABOUT BETTER TOGETHER
- Better Together is a crowdfunding platform in The Giving Store.
- Better Together projects are presented with a specific fundraising goal, typically between $5,000 and $10,000.
- Anyone can support the project using a credit card, Donor Advised Fund, or Supporting Foundation.
- A progress bar tracks donations in real time, with a goal that projects are fully funded in approximately 30 days.
- Better Together projects are not funded through competitive or discretionary grant dollars. These projects are supported by individuals making direct gifts through a dedicated page in The Giving Store.
- Nonprofit organizations that present a Better Together project have access to marketing templates and promotion tools to encourage giving. A commitment to getting the word out is critical to the success of each project!
- Review the steps below to learn how to submit a Better Together Quick Pitch for consideration. If the project is a good fit for Better Together, you will be asked to share more information to prepare for final approval and posting in The Giving Store.
SUBMIT A PROJECT
If your nonprofit has an urgent need that might be a good fit for this fundraising platform, please complete a Better Together Quick Pitch below. To access and submit the form:
- Download and save the form to your computer before entering content into any of the fields. Completing it in a browser may cause you to lose your information.
- Submit your completed Quick Pitch by email to email@example.com.