- Determine where your work may align with our grantmaking. Grant Guide
- Explore grant opportunities below.
- Attend an optional Grant Opportunities Open House to meet members of our team and ask questions: View Upcoming Sessions.
- Access our Nonprofit Toolkit for final report forms, media guidelines, and other grant resources: Toolkit.
- Submit applications through each program page.
- Login to view submitted applications and resume in-progress applications on your user Dashboard. Login
The Columbus Foundation Grants
Supports a wide variety of donor interests, including health, animal welfare, community improvement, conservation, youth development, substance abuse, special populations, and more.
Addresses significant needs of local organizations through grants supporting specific fields.
Supports transformative and pioneering ideas in two categories.
Supports projects designed to improve the delivery, quality, and efficiency of nonprofit programs and services that serve vulnerable populations.
Supporting Foundations Grants
Funds recreational programs benefiting urban youth.
Supports nonprofits in the Miami County area that serve the needs of children, young adults, and families, including seed money for innovative programs and grants for projects to encourage matching gifts or leverage additional funding from other donors.
Focuses grants directly toward education and critical human needs.
Supports programs that empower women, nurture and mentor children, and improve education.
Supports programs that focus on education, literacy, and serving underprivileged families.