For period ended June 30, 2020
|Vanguard Investment Pools||YTD||1 year||3 year||5 year||10 year|
|Long-term Growth Pool (75% equities, 20% fixed income, 5% REITs)||-1.85%||5.59%||7.42%||7.20%||9.79%|
|Balanced Growth Pool (56% equities, 40% fixed income, 4% REITs)||0.22%||6.36%||6.89%||6.48%||8.35%|
|Moderate Growth Pool (40% equities, 60% fixed income)||3.27%||7.64%||6.46%||5.80%||6.90%|
|Conservative Growth Pool (20% equities, 80% fixed income)||3.27%||6.83%||5.37%||4.83%||
|Fixed Income Pool (100% fixed income)||4.83%||7.00%||4.91%||4.13%||3.85%|
The investment pools listed above were recently introduced, thus, the investment performance is reported on a simulated basis.
For period ended June 30, 2020
|Vanguard Family of Funds||YTD||1 year||3 year||5 year||10 year|
|Wellesley Income Fund||0.43%||5.71%||6.35%||6.72%||7.91%|
|500 Index Fund||-3.10%||7.47%||10.69%||10.69%||13.95%|
|Growth and Income Fund||-3.31%||6.79%||10.23%||10.25%||
|Total International Stock Index||-10.59%||-4.07%||1.12%||2.45%||
|FTSE Social Index||-1.24%||11.20%||12.67%||11.64%||
|Federal Money Market||0.42%||1.39%||1.62%||1.10%||
Fund Description and Objective
- Wellington Fund – Vanguard Wellington Fund is designed to pursue three investment objectives: conservation of capital, reasonable current income, and profits without undue risk. Conservatively structured, the fund uses a balanced investment approach, allocating 60% to 70% of net assets to equities and 30% to 40% to fixed-income securities.
- Wellesley Income Fund – Vanguard Wellesley Income Fund seeks as much current income as is consistent with reasonable risk. In pursuit of this objective, the fund also offers the potential for moderate growth of capital. The fund is typically invested 60% to 65% in fixed-income securities and 35% to 40% in income-oriented common stocks.
- 500 Index Fund – Vanguard 500 Index Fund seeks investment results that parallel the performance of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. Given this objective, the fund is expected to provide investors with long-term growth of capital and income as well as a reasonable level of current income.
- Balanced Index Fund – Vanguard Balanced Index Fund seeks investment results that parallel a 60% to 40% weighted mix of the performance of the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index and the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index, respectively.
- Growth and Income Fund – Vanguard Growth and Income Fund seeks a total return greater than that of the unmanaged Standard & Poor’s 500 Index while maintaining a risk posture similar to that of the index. The fund seeks to take advantage of situations by constructing a fund with risk and sector profiles similar to the S& P 500 Index but with emphasis on stocks that are undervalued by the market.
- Total International Stock Index Fund – Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund seeks to track the investment performance of a composite index consisting of the Morgan Stanley Capital International Europe, Australasia, Far East (MSCI EAFE) Index and the Select Emerging Markets, unmanaged benchmarks representing developed and emerging foreign equity markets.
- FTSE Social Index Fund – Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund seeks to track a social screened index created and maintained by FTSE, a global index provider. The fund’s target index, the FTSE4Good US Select Index, encompasses more than 500 of the largest stocks in the United States. The FTSE index includes companies considered to have superior environmental policies, strong hiring and promotion records for women and minorities, and safe and healthy workplaces.
- Windsor Fund – Vanguard Windsor Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation and income by investing in a broadly diversified universe of large- and mid-capitalization value stocks. The Fund achieves diversification through a multi-manager structure, including both fundamental and quantitative styles. The advisors work independently, each employing its own process and strategy.
- Federal Money Market Fund – Vanguard Money Market Funds intend to maintain a constant net asset value of $1 per share.