The Columbus Foundation Disaster Relief Fund is mobilized to support ongoing relief efforts in response to a local, national, or international disaster. Through disaster relief efforts, the Foundation's Community Research and Grants Management team identifies the most effective organizations that are often on site as the first and last responders.
Kentucky's deadly tornados have caused widespread damage across many of its communities. Relief efforts are underway, but thousands have been directly affected, leaving many experiencing homelessness and other devastating barriers.
The Foundation has mobilized The Columbus Foundation Disaster Relief Fund to help you provide support for those affected. All donations to this fund will benefit the American Red Cross and the Community Foundation of West Kentucky Disaster Relief Fund.
PAST DISASTER RELIEF EFFORTS:
· Hurricane Ida - September 2021
· Hurricane Dorian - August 2019
· Dayton Oregon District Tragedy - August 2019
· Dayton Tornado Recovery - May 2019
· Hurricanes Michael and Florence - September 2018
· California Wildfires – October 2017
· Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria – August-September 2017
· Tainan Disaster Relief – February 2016
· The Carolinas Flood Disaster Relief – October 2015
· Ebola Epidemic – October 2014
· Philippines Super Typhoon Relief – November 2013
· Oklahoma City Tornado Recovery – May 2013
· Japan's Rescue and Relief Efforts – March 2011