TCF GENERAL APP
CBC Charities Scholarship
Continental Building Co. (CBC) is a full-service construction management firm headquartered in Columbus, OH, with an office in Pittsburgh, PA. During our 35 year history, CBC has grown and evolved dramatically, investing in our people and the most effective technologies for communication and construction – while spanning geographically from coast to coast. We work with national developers and private clients to build facilities that affect lives daily … places where people live, work, stay and shop.
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
- Candidates must be a graduating high school senior from central Ohio (Franklin and contiguous counties), OH; or Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding counties. o Ohio Counties: Delaware County, Fairfield County, Franklin County, Licking County, Madison County, Pickaway County, Union County o Pennsylvania Counties: Allegheny County, Beaver County, Butler County, Washington County, Westmoreland County
- Candidates must enroll in a two- or four-year, post-secondary educational institution or an accredited trade or apprenticeship program.
- Candidates must have a grade point average between 2.5 and 3.5.
- Candidates must plan to major in a construction industry field (e.g. construction management, architecture, engineering, HVAC, etc.).
The deadline has passed. Check back for 2023!
One $12,000 payable over four years at $3,000 per year for a student in a four-year program One $4,000 payable over two years at $2,000 per year for a student in a two-year program
Contact person for more information:Scholarships Team
The Columbus Foundation