Craig Memorial Scholarship Fund
This scholarship fund was established by the family of John E. Craig, Jr. and Larry William Craig. Both John and Larry were extremely gifted musicians. John was a noted musician in the central Ohio community, studying at the Berklee College of Music in Boston at the time of his death. A well-known musician and businessman, Larry excelled at playing the piano and worked with his father in Craig & Sons Wrecking Company. This scholarship fund will provide support to students who are pursuing careers in musical arts, theatre or drama.
- Candidates must attend on a full-time basis.
- Candidates must be a graduating senior of East High School in Columbus, Ohio.
- Candidates must be involved in the musical arts at East High School.
- Candidates must plan to attend an accredited four-year college or university.
- Candidates must pursue a degree in the field of music.
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
The 2018 deadline has passed. Please check back in 2019.
Contact person for more information:Scholarship Manager at The Columbus Foundation