TCF GENERAL APP
Easton Community Foundation
Easton’s mission is to be actively engaged in the well-being of the central Ohio community. When you use a meter at Easton, you aren’t just paying to park, you are helping fund the work of the Easton Community Foundation. These funds support the community at large, as well as the development of future leaders. Through our scholarship program, we are able to help local students achieve their goals of attending college and fulfilling their future dreams! We are proud of the 111 students we have supported over the years. We know they will be our future community leaders, and look forward to seeing their successes and supporting our local student population well into the future.
- Candidates may be pursuing a degree in any area; however, preference may be given to those pursuing a career in hospitality management, retail management, culinary arts, marketing, construction management, or dramatic or musical arts.
- Candidates must have a minimum 2.75 grade point average.
- Candidates may be pursuing a two- or four-year degree, or an accredited trade program.
- Candidates must be graduating seniors of Columbus Africentric Early College, Fort Hayes, Gahanna-Lincoln, Linden-McKinley STEM Academy, Mifflin, or Northland high schools.
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
$5,000 payable over two years
Contact person for more information:Scholarship Manager
The Columbus Foundation