TCF GENERAL APP
Fishburn Family Scholarship Fund
The fund was formed with funds donated to the Karen Fishburn Memorial Fund after her passing in September 2013. Karen’s dedication to numerous Morrow County organizations and countless hours of volunteer work for organizations such as the Red Cross, Key Ministries, Morrow County Association of Business Women, Morrow Country Board of Elections, and Marengo United Methodist Church, resulted in an unprecedented community outpouring at her calling hours. Annual scholarships are the Fishburn family’s way of honoring Karen for many years to come.
- Candidates must be a graduating senior of Highland Local Schools in Sparta, Ohio, or a past recipient; other Morrow County school applicants will not be excluded.
- Candidates must be pursuing a four-year degree full-time.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens.
- Candidates must have a minimum 2.7 grade point average, assuming a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
March 1, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Contact person for more information:Scholarship ManagerThe Columbus Foundationaszempruch@columbusfoundation.org