TCF GENERAL APP
Fred F. and Herman M. Dreier Scholarship
The scholarship was founded to support students from Muskingum County, Ohio who plan to pursue an education in engineering, pre-medicine, agriculture, or veterinary science.
- Candidates must be accepted at an accredited public or nonprofit, independent college or university.
- Candidates must be pursuing a two- or four-year degree, full-time, in engineering or pre-medicine; or agricultural or veterinary science.
- Candidates must be residents of Muskingum County, Ohio.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens.
- Candidates must not be convicted felons.
- Note: In even-numbered years, preference will be given to engineering and pre-med students; in odd-numbered years, preference will be given to agriculture and veterinary medicine students.
- Note: Preference will be given to undergraduate students, but graduate students may apply.
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
The 2021 deadline has passed. Please check back in 2022.
$40,000 payable over four years
Contact person for more information:Scholarships Team
The Columbus Foundation