TCF GENERAL APP
Judy Huang Scholarship
The scholarship was established by Judy Huang to support a college education for students who are Asian, in financial need, and demonstrate perseverance and hard work.
- Candidates must be seniors graduating from a public high school.
- Candidates must be willing to attend an interview.
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates must identify as Asian.
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
- Preference will be given to students who are immigrants or first-generation students.
March 1, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST
$5,000 payable over fours years at $1,250 per year.
Contact person for more information:
The Columbus Foundation