Margaret Ford Smucker and Lloyd K. Smucker Scholarship Fund
The fund was established in memory of Margaret Ford and Lloyd K. Smucker by their son, John L. Smucker. Margaret and Lloyd Smucker lived most of their adult lives in Medina County, and Margaret Smucker taught in the Medina County public schools for many of those years. This fund provides scholarships annually to assist economically disadvantaged graduates of high schools in Medina County, Ohio to continue their education through college.
- Candidates must be a graduating senior in a public or parochial school in Medina County, OH.
- Candidates must be U. S. citizens.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need by either meeting the criteria for free and reduced lunch (although not necessarily participating), or experiencing unique financial hardship.
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average at the end of his or her seventh semester and be on a college preparatory or vocational track for graduation.
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
Determined by the Medina County Schools' Educational Service Center
$10,000 payable over four years
Contact person for more information:Guidance Office of any Medina County, Ohio high school