TCF GENERAL APP
Water Management Association of Ohio
The scholarship offers opportunities to student members and the relatives of members of the Water Management Association of Ohio (WMAO).
- Candidates must attend on a full-time basis.
- Candidates must attend, or plan to attend, a public or nonprofit independent college or university in Ohio.
- Candidates must be pursuing a degree in one of the following water resource-related disciplines:
o Agricultural Engineering
o Aquatic Biology
o Civil Engineering
o Education (Science Emphasis)
o Natural Resources
o Water Policy
o Water Resources
o Other Sciences
- Candidates must be residents of Ohio.
- Candidates must have a minimum 2.75 grade point average.
April 15, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Contact person for more information:
The Columbus Foundation