TCF GENERAL APP
Water Management Association of Ohio
The scholarship offers opportunities to student members and the relatives of members of the Water Management Association of Ohio (WMAO).
- Candidates must attend on a full-time basis.
- Candidates must attend, or plan to attend, a public or nonprofit independent college or university in Ohio.
- Candidates must be pursuing a degree in one of the following water resource-related disciplines: o Agricultural Engineering o Aquatic Biology o Civil Engineering o Education (Science Emphasis) o Geology o Hydrogeology o Hydrology o Natural Resources o Water Policy o Water Resources o Other Sciences
- Candidates must be residents of Ohio.
- Candidates must have a minimum 2.75 grade point average.
The 2020 deadline has passed. Please check back in 2021.
Contact person for more information:Scholarship Manager
The Columbus Foundation