Arts and Culture
This three-year funding cycle supports organizations whose primary mission and program offerings focus on the creation and presentation of performing, visual, and fine arts in Franklin County. Schools, colleges, universities, and organizations focused on arts education are not eligible. The next three-year grant period will begin in 2023 and conclude in 2025.
- Primary impact in Franklin County.
- 501(c)(3) public charity status from the Internal Revenue Service. (Note: Fiscal sponsors are not permitted.)
- Primary focus on creation and presentation of performing, visual, and fine arts.
DEADLINE AND PROCESS
- Applications are due Friday, February 3, 2023.
- If your organization meets the above eligibility requirements for an Arts & Culture Grant from The Columbus Foundation, click this link to complete an application, OR
- Contact Dr. Mark Lomax, II with questions.
For all Arts & Culture grant questions, please contact Dr. Mark Lomax, II.
For technical assistance, please contact Melissa McCool.