Arts and Culture
This three-year funding cycle supports high-performing arts organizations whose primary mission and program offerings focus on the creation and presentation of performing, visual, and fine arts in Franklin County. Schools, colleges, universities, and organizations focused on arts education are not eligible. The next three-year grant period will begin in 2023 and conclude in 2025.
- Primary impact in Franklin County.
- 501(c)(3) public charity status from the Internal Revenue Service. (Note: Fiscal sponsors are not permitted.)
- Primary focus on creation and presentation of performing, visual, and fine arts.
- Received a grant in 2021.
DEADLINE AND PROCESS
- Applications are due the first Friday of March 2022.
- If your organization received an Arts & Culture Grant from The Columbus Foundation in 2021 click here to complete an application, OR
- If your organization did not receive an Arts & Culture Grant in 2021, please contact Dr. Mark Lomax, II with questions.
For all Arts & Culture grant questions, please contact Dr. Mark Lomax, II.
For technical assistance, please contact Melissa McCool.